Learn to Swim
Terms and Conditions
- By agreeing with the Terms and Conditions, participants (and parents/guardians in the case of minors) are agreeing & accepting the following conditions:
- Participants are medically fit to take part in sport including vigorous physical activity. In case of children, parents/guardians are to ensure that their child is/children are fit.
- Applications will be treated on a first come, first served basis.
- Sirens ASC reserves the right to change or cancel any program as deemed necessary. If the minimum number of applicants is not reached, the program will not be held.
- No refunds will be made unless a program is cancelled by Sirens ASC.
- Any misbehaviour can lead to dismissal from the program. Sirens ASC decision is final. No refunds will be made in such cases.
- Activities may be photographed and/or filmed to be used for media coverage including TV, magazines, billboards, websites and social media.
- This information will be treated with the strictest confidence.
- Applicants need to be within their respective age group by the start of the program.
- No sessions will be held on public holidays and other days which will be communicated by Sirens ASC.
- All communication by Sirens ASC will be via email. Kindly inform Sirens ASC if there are any changes to your contact details above.
- Parents signing below declare that they have the care and kustody of the children they are applying for.